1. Start Lettuce seeds indoors in 6 packs or 3/4″ soil blocks.
2. Transplant lettuce seedlings to garden.
3. Make a new carrot box.
4. Plant carrot seeds, beet seeds and radish seeds in the garden.
5. Prep beds for tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and vine crops.
6. Harden off vine crop seedlings.
7. Plant first green beans seeds toward end of week.
8. Set up drip irrigation system for main garden.
9. Clean up raspberry patch.
10. Spray fruit trees, roses and selected shrubs with Bacillus thuringiensis to thwart green worms